Upcoming classes and courses
Training: Team Engagement Strategies for Virtual Teams
This session will look at practical techniques for getting more done in a day by giving you tools to rethink your work.
Date tbc in November 2020.
Please allow two hours for this training which includes time for Q&A. I will stay on the line and answer all your team engagement questions!
Change Management Workshop
A 3-week workshop, with two calls per week. There’s a teaching call covering
Starts January 2020.
Below you’ll find a collection of curated tutorials. For even more training videos, FAQ and mini-training sessions, join our private Facebook community, Project Management Cafe.
This webinar looks at how to keep all the balls in the air while managing multiple projects.
In this webinar we look at how to succeed personally as a project manager, how to succeed in a team and in your organisation.
In this webinar we look at practical strategies for managing your To Do list, and creative approaches for prioritizing work.
More How To Guides
- Zombie Projects and How to Kill ThemLearn how to kill off those projects that never seem to end! These tips will help you define and scope the rest of the work and get it finished or cancel the project completely. Includes a case study.
- How To Ask To Work RemotelyLearn 5 steps to convincing your boss that not being in the office is a good idea along with examples to use in your proposal.
- How to Manage Project Scope Without Scope Creep (with examples)Most projects don’t deliver their original scope: 54% of projects fail to deliver the agreed-upon functionality. One of the reasons for that is scope creep – and that’s what this article is all about.
- Is the Classic Triple Constraint in Project Management Still Relevant?The triple constraint in project management – time, cost and scope – may not be enough for today’s projects. Managing constraints on any project is about balancing each of them to deliver a successful outcome. Any changes will impact other areas of the project and this should be made clear to all stakeholders at the outset – the big question is really how and by how much will change impact the end result.
- How Leadership Affects Projects (And How You Can Lead Yours)Leadership makes a huge difference to project success. Find out why and what you can do to boost your own leadership skills, whatever level you are in the organisation. Author Sarah Coleman shares her tips for career growth in this interview.