Below you’ll find a collection of curated tutorials. For even more training videos, FAQ and mini-training sessions, join our private Facebook community, Project Management Cafe.
This webinar looks at how to keep all the balls in the air while managing multiple projects.
In this webinar we look at how to succeed personally as a project manager, how to succeed in a team and in your organisation.
In this webinar we look at practical strategies for managing your To Do list, and creative approaches for prioritizing work.
More How To Guides
- How Leadership Affects Projects (And How You Can Lead Yours)Leadership makes a huge difference to project success. Find out why and what you can do to boost your own leadership skills, whatever level you are in the organisation. Author Sarah Coleman shares her tips for career growth in this interview.
- How To Do Document Version Control (with example)Learn how to do document version control. It’s a way of making sure you know which is the current iteration of a document and it will save you so much time.
- 3 Easy Ways To Make a Gantt Chart (+ Free Excel Template)Best practices for making Gantt charts and get a free Gantt Chart Excel template in my project management resource library.
- How To Avoid The 4 Sins of MeetingsThere are 4 meeting sins that you should definitely avoid. Gerry Lewis’s book Shine discusses what they are and how to avoid them.
- How To Categorize Data in Project Management SoftwareData taxonomy is a great way to find the data that you need in project management software tools. This how to guide will show you how to use it.