I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that has made Girl’s Guide to Project Management possible this year. It is a big list, but there are so many people working behind the scenes to help this website run smoothly. A very big thank you to…
Companies that let me review their software
These companies asked me to review their software this year.
People I have interviewed
Thank you to everyone who took the time to be interviewed. There is much good advice and knowledge from this great group of people.
- Keith Rickman
- Koviljka Lukic
- Natalie Steck
- Emma Seaton-Smith
- Mayte Mata-Sivera
- Donna Unitt
- Elise Stevens
- Frances Place
- Bill Dow
- Geoff Crane
- Simon Harris
- Dr. Mike Clayton
- Todd Williams
- Colin Ellis
People who have invited me to speak at their events
Thank you to the following groups for inviting me to speak at your events.
People who provided guest articles
A very big thank you to everyone who took the time to write an article for my blog. I am very grateful to you.
- Tzvi Tucker, Why You Should Schedule Around People, Not Tasks
- Nick Nuss, How to Lead Your Manager
- Melissa Lobo, 10 Reasons Why Teamwork Matters in Project Management
- Laura Copas and Steve Sewell, The Trouble with Methodologies and Why Frameworks are Better
- Laura Brandenburg, Business Analyst and Project Manager Relationship: Collaborate for Success
- Luis Peluffo, How Eric Got a PM Job (and How You Can Too)
- Dr. Mike Clayton, 6 Easy Ways to Manage Group Think and Risk at Work
- Andy Kaufman, How to Be Assertive at Work (Nicely)
- Simon Harris, How to Delegate Tasks With More Confidence and Less Stress
Publishers and authors who sent me books to review
I didn’t have much time for book reviews this year, but I managed to fit this one in.
- Jack Risos, Ace the PMP Exam
Our wonderful sponsors
What some people don’t realise is that it costs money to keep a blog running, and having sponsorship and advertisers to help offset the cost of web hosting, firewall and virus management software, email systems, design tools etc etc, makes a huge difference. I’m grateful to our fantastic sponsors over the past year for helping me keep the lights on here, and letting me share ideas and inspiration with you all.
And a few personal thank you’s to
- The team at the BCS for publishing my book, Project Manager this year
- My wonderful Rebel group for inspiring me
- And Jon, Jack and Oliver
And finally to you, my readers. Thank you so much for reading, staying in touch on email and joining in conversations in our Facebook community.
Let me into the Resource Library!
Get access to over 30 project management templates, ebooks, checklists and more. The secret password is in your confirmation email!