There are a lot of project management software tools to choose from! I’ve always found it helpful to speak to an expert because there are too many options to choose from — and who’s got time for that much industry research?
Get help finding the right tool for your team
To help you find the right project management software for your business, I’ve teamed up with the team at software comparison portal Crozdesk to save you time researching tools.
They are different from other comparison tools as they call you back and you talk to a real (expert) human who understands what you are looking for and knows the market inside out.
You’ll get a custom product shortlist via phone or email, with no obligation on you. Oh, and it’s free. You’ll get a report at the end comparing the best fit products for your needs, and they’ll look at over 360 tools for you.
The form takes a couple of minutes – why not give it a go and take the stress out of finding the perfect project management tool?
Here is a collection of recent project management software reviews.
- Project Management Collaboration Tools FAQAnswers to questions from a recent subscriber’s only webinar on collaboration tools in project management that I hosted.
- How To Categorize Data in Project Management SoftwareData taxonomy is a great way to find the data that you need in project management software tools. This how to guide will show you how to use it.
- How to Surface The Right Lessons Learned with CornerThought SoftwareLooking for a lessons learned software that has a way of finding the right lessons at the right time? CornerThought is the right tool for your projects.
- 15 Awesome Tools I Use To Manage My ProjectsEveryone has their favourite tools that they return to time and time again. Here are my top 15: a mixture of software tools and lower tech tools that I use to get the job done on every project. Plus links to free project management templates!
- How has project management changed?We aren’t managing projects now in the same way that people managed projects years ago. The approaches taken by many companies and professional bodies to managing projects are different now to when I first started out in the field in 2000ish. So why has that happened and what have been the biggest shifts in how […]
- GanttPRO Review + Mini TutorialCheck out my GanttPRO review to find out if this Gantt chart software is right for you. Also includes a mini tutorial.
- How Organisations Can Set up New Project Leaders for SuccessUnderstand and learn what new project leaders and managers need to be successful with these tips for project leader success.