There are a lot of project management software tools to choose from! I’ve always found it helpful to speak to an expert because there are too many options to choose from — and who’s got time for that much industry research?
Get help finding the right tool for your team
To help you find the right project management software for your business, I’ve teamed up with the team at software comparison portal Crozdesk to save you time researching tools.
They are different from other comparison tools as they call you back and you talk to a real (expert) human who understands what you are looking for and knows the market inside out.
You’ll get a custom product shortlist via phone or email, with no obligation on you. Oh, and it’s free. You’ll get a report at the end comparing the best fit products for your needs, and they’ll look at over 360 tools for you.
The form takes a couple of minutes – why not give it a go and take the stress out of finding the perfect project management tool?
Here is a collection of recent project management software reviews.
- Office Timeline Pro+ Review In this Office Timeline Pro+ review, I’ll share the pros and cons that I found from using this tool. It is a simple way of creating timelines for your project from inside PowerPoint or your browser.
- Struggling to implement PM software? You’re not aloneA survey has revealed that despite the proven benefits project management software brings to businesses, more than half of employees opposed their managers’ suggestion to implement PM software.
- Sciforma Review Are you looking for a robust, scalable PPM solution that can manage the whole project life cycle and show you what’s being worked on at any one time? In this review of Sciforma, I’ll share the pros and cons of this enterprise-centric project and portfolio management tool. Summary Product: Sciforma Pricing: Licenced per user, per…
- BrainBOK Review: PMP and CAPM Training ITTOs, quizzes, flashcards and practice exams are all a part of this PMP and CAPM study tool. Find out what I thought of the project management online training course in my honest review.
- Brain Sensei: PMP Training Review Brain Sensei is a cost-effective, online video PMP training course. Highly interactive, it makes learning project management for the exam more fun than I expected!
- Saviom Review: Enterprise Resource Management Software Are you looking for a robust workforce planning, resource management and portfolio management tool? In this review of Saviom, I’ll share the pros and cons of this tool.
- How To Manage Multiple Projects At The Same TimeCopy what I do to manage your tasks, resources and time across several projects at once! This article shares loads of tips for staying on top of lots of different projects at once.