There are a lot of project management software tools to choose from! I’ve always found it helpful to speak to an expert because there are too many options to choose from — and who’s got time for that much industry research?
Get help finding the right tool for your team
To help you find the right project management software for your business, I’ve teamed up with the team at software comparison portal Crozdesk to save you time researching tools.
They are different from other comparison tools as they call you back and you talk to a real (expert) human who understands what you are looking for and knows the market inside out.
You’ll get a custom product shortlist via phone or email, with no obligation on you. Oh, and it’s free. You’ll get a report at the end comparing the best fit products for your needs, and they’ll look at over 360 tools for you.
The form takes a couple of minutes – why not give it a go and take the stress out of finding the perfect project management tool?
Here is a collection of recent project management software reviews.
- A Beginner’s Guide To Backup For Project ManagersEverything you ever wanted to know about backing up your project files but were afraid to ask.
- Office Timeline Review: The Pro Timeline Maker Do you need a timeline maker for project communications or to create executive briefings? In this review of Office Timeline Pro, I’ll share the pros and cons of the PowerPoint plugin.
- Unito App Review: The Sync Solution for Your Systems Are you struggling with teams that use lots of different tools? Are some of your stakeholders into Asana and others need Jira to work? In this review of Unito, I’ll share the pros and cons of this automated sync tool that is the answer to all your too-many-tools problems.
- How Do You Use Collaboration Tools? Survey ResultsThe results of the 2015 collaboration tools and project management survey are in! Find out how your colleagues use technology on their projects, what they report as the benefits and the most popular tools in use today.
- Bloo.io: Cost-Effective Project Management Software for TeamsAre you looking for a cost-effective project management tool for your team? In this review of Bloo, I’ll share the pros and cons of this Trello alternative. Perhaps it’s the perfect fit for your organization.
- Saviom Review: Enterprise Resource Management Software Are you looking for a robust workforce planning, resource management and portfolio management tool? In this review of Saviom, I’ll share the pros and cons of this tool.
- Project Management Collaboration Tools FAQAnswers to questions from a recent subscriber’s only webinar on collaboration tools in project management that I hosted.