Project management creates a lot of documents — let’s not pretend it doesn’t. However, you don’t need ALL the documents to do your projects. Pick and choose the templates that work best for your project.
Finding the right templates can sometimes be overwhelming. If you’re searching online for project document templates, it’s hard to know if you are finding quality files or things that will be relevant to your projects.
That’s why I created the Essential Documents bundle. It includes:
- Business case template
- Project charter template
- Project plan template, comprising sections for the following sub-plans:
- Requirements management plan
- Scope management plan
- Schedule management plan
- Cost management plan
- Quality management plan
- Human resource management plan
- Communications management plan
- Risk management plan
- Change management plan
- Project workbook including risk, issue, action, changes and dependencies trackers, milestone summary, communications calendar summary, contacts list and a high-level project schedule template in Excel
- Project report template
- Project budget template including invoice tracker
- Lessons learned minutes template, with enough guidance to help you plan a successful lessons learned workshop
- Project closure document template
That’s a lot of files, but I promise it’s the kit you’ll need to manage your projects in a streamlined and organised fashion, from start to finish!
You can get a copy free! I’m giving away the Essential Documents bundle. Scroll down to the giveaway entry form to answer a ridiculously easy question and put your name in the (virtual) hat to be in with a chance to win a copy!
I’ll cross my fingers for you!
The giveaway is now over. Congratulations to Oleg G., Emma F. and Tanya A. on winning!