I love to hear from readers.
Some notes to make sure your email gets to the top of my inbox quickly:
- Please read the guest post guidelines before approaching me with an idea for a guest post.
- If you are interested in advertising or sponsored content, please read my Working With Brands page for more information before getting in touch. We are a PR-friendly blog and look forward to hearing from you!
- I will try to respond to all requests from students asking for help, but I get asked for a lot of help. If you are researching project management/social media, I have put together a list of resources for you here but I am unable to offer personal advice on your dissertation topic.
- Please note that I am unable to get you a job or offer personal career advice.
- During 2020 I am not anticipating attending any overseas conferences, so please don’t be disappointed if I say no to your invitation to prepare a conference paper.
- During 2020 it’s likely that I won’t take on any more book reviews. I have a backlog and it isn’t fair to the authors in the queue in front of you (perhaps we could do a book giveaway, publish an extract or do an author interview? If the book sounds good we can always find a way to spread the word).
Get in touch at hello [at] otobosgroup.com
Otobos Consultants Ltd
PO Box 973