I love to hear from readers.
Some notes to make sure your email gets to the top of my inbox quickly:
- Please read the guest post guidelines before approaching me with an idea for a guest post.
- If you are interested in advertising or sponsored content, please read my Working With Brands page for more information before getting in touch. We are a PR-friendly blog and look forward to hearing from you!
- I will try to respond to all requests from students asking for help, but I get asked for a lot of help. If you are researching project management/social media, I have put together a list of resources for you here but I am unable to offer personal advice on your dissertation topic.
- Please note that I am unable to get you a job or offer personal career advice.
- During 2019 I am not anticipating attending any overseas conferences, so please don’t be disappointed if I say no to your invitation to prepare a conference paper.
- During 2019 it’s likely that I won’t take on any more book reviews. I have a backlog and it isn’t fair to the authors in the queue in front of you (perhaps we could do a book giveaway, publish an extract or do an author interview? If the book sounds good we can always find a way to spread the word).
Get in touch at hello [at] otobosgroup.com
Otobos Consultants Ltd
PO Box 973
Let me into the Resource Library!
Get access to over 20 project management templates, ebooks, checklists and more. The secret password is in your confirmation email!