I love to hear from readers.
Some notes to make sure your email gets to the top of my inbox quickly:
- Please read the guest post guidelines before approaching me with an idea for a guest post.
- If you are interested in advertising or sponsored content, please read my Working With Brands page for more information before getting in touch. We are a PR-friendly blog and look forward to hearing from you!
- I will try to respond to all requests from students asking for help, but I get asked for a lot of help. If you are researching project management/social media, I have put together a list of resources for you here but I am unable to offer personal advice on your dissertation topic.
- Please note that I am unable to get you a job or offer personal career advice.
- During 2017 I am not anticipating attending any overseas conferences, so please don’t be disappointed if I say no to your invitation to prepare a conference paper.
- During 2017 I am not taking on any more book reviews. I have a backlog and it isn’t fair to the authors in the queue in front of you (perhaps we could do a book giveaway, publish an extract or do an author interview? If the book sounds good we can always find a way to spread the word).
If you want to ask me to help you improve the way you manage project communications, you can read more about my company’s service at The Otobos Group website.
Alternatively you can get in touch at hello [at] otobosgroup.com.