I’m delighted that I have four copies of Colin D. Ellis’ book, The Project Book, to giveaway.
Here is some information about the book:
Project leaders and senior managers in all business and technical disciplines will benefit from the insightful guidance this book offers and better project outcomes will result. Split into two parts, individually addressing Project Leaders and Project Sponsors, this book guides large project facilitators to understand the importance of people over processes.
- become a project leader that people trust
- build a team culture of collaboration, agility and creativity
- upskill executives so that they’re catalysts for transformation
- develop the organisational discipline needed for successful projects
- create a mature environment for your projects to thrive
Engaging, informative and humorous, The Project Book will help project managers, project sponsors, scrum masters and product owners across all organisations to deliver successful projects in a way that customers will talk about for years.
Just answer the really simple question and enter your information into the box below to enter. I’ll be drawing the winners on 13 September, 2019.