Click the graphic to see it full size.
10 Things I love about managing projects
- The variety. Today, IT, tomorrow talking to Marketing. Every day is different!
- Leading a team. Teamwork makes the day more interesting.
- The tech. Getting to try new apps.
- Problem solving. It’s satisfying to put things right.
- Introducing new things. Delivering change is fun!
- Communicating. There’s lots of talking and writing to do.
- Delivering value. I can see how my contribution makes a difference.
- Transferable skills. Future-proofing my career and making myself more marketable.
- The other people. Access to different teams to see the whole business.
- Flexibility. Working from home or office.
What is the best thing about managing projects for you? Let us know in the comments.
Send Me The Stakeholder Register
Keep track of your project stakeholders with this simple register.
You'll also get updates from GirlsGuideToPM.com