OTOBOS stands for on time, on budget, on scope. If you can manage a project and be OTOBOS, you are doing something right!
At A Girl’s Guide to Project Management you can learn more about being OTOBOS. Start with this selection of articles.
- Get some help with estimating.
- Learn how to manage projects with fixed end dates.
- Find out why, when it comes to planning, there’s no such thing as a bad decision.
- Learn about communication without breaking the bank (podcast).
- Find out how much your projects really cost with time data.
- Work out if your company is effective at getting value for money from project management training.
- Keep on top of everything by being a helicopter.
- Involving users in project design is best practice: learn how @task do it.
- Deliver the best possible functionality by throwing away your quality plans.
The Otobos Group
The Otobos Group is the name of my project communications consultancy. We provide tailored business writing, with flair, and specialise in business writing about and for project management. Read more on The Otobos Group’s website.